Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rushing One Up...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing okay.  Once again I woke up at some point in time, and watched the rest of the Hockey game.  It was 1-1 at the time if that tells you anything.  I am not horribly tired.  Yesterday I was pretty tired.  I still got some stuff done around the house though so that is good. 

Not much is going on.  I am feeling pretty normal'ish, so that gives me a pretty good view of how most people are.  I am different though, and sometimes I think about that.  How could I even explain??

Then you think of how I am, and really have been this way since way back when, but it was all hidden for a good many years.  Me just kinda doing the life thing waiting my time.  I knew I had stuff to do, although I wasn't really sure what it was.  I had absolutely no idea. 

So what is it I did, and have been doing??    Well I told the story of me for one thing.  I suffered through some more things for whatever reason.  Try making decisions of life when you know your future is different.  The things you do now are not important, and the best you will ever be will be in the future.  This year??  Next year??   I always thought it would be sooner rather than later.  Now I really don't know.  When I am normal'ish like now it seems my future is a bit longer.  When I get taken down a pretty heavy road it seems the future is shorter. 

There is another future me, and it is different than what I am now.  It will be the best a person can be.  Now I know that sounds crazy, because the World has a big pull on people.  It is hard for us to consider anything that defies the logic of the day to day. 

I think me feeling pretty normal makes me more patient I guess.  People have a hard road in life.  It is hard getting to the bottom of who we are not to mention dealing with real life stuff.  We want people to think we have our shit together too.  None of us really do.  We totally are not in control of ourselves, because we surely would be better people if that was the case. 

What does it all mean??  I am not sure.  Life is hard.  We all have a hard road.  We are complicated people, and we are hard to get to know.  At this stage of the game I don't know what your path looks like, and I don't know exactly how I fit in. 

I feel pretty good today though.  So I guess that is something. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  After game 3 I thought Boston was the better Hockey team.  I didn't know the Hawks could skate like they did last night.  The way the game was played last night I think the Hawks will be tough to beat. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: