Saturday, June 22, 2013

And Then It Occured To Me...

Hello all.  How's it going?   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am running a little late, because I am going to go into work today, but I got a little time, and it isn't like I am actually scheduled anyway.  Sometimes reading about other people I get a glimpse of me, and how I am different.  

How am I different??  I don't worry about the future.  The path I am on is assured.  I use to stress that a long time ago, but I know I am in good hands, and I don't have to worry about a ton of stuff you worry about. 

I have bills sure, and here is the thing.  Our mind a lot of time is on the future.  What will be the best things I can do in the future, and what do I need to do to make sure my future is great??  Done and done.  All the worries are taken care of.  Our mind can think of lots of things to do, and there is always 2nd guessing. 

Am I lucky??  Oh yes I sure am.   There is so much to life that is outside our control.  No matter what you do, you won't be able to control it all. 

So what does that mean??  It means for a while you people have been unwilling to trust.  It has made your path harder.  You have things to worry about.  I know it is hard to believe, and I know it is hard to trust, but you read this, and you didn't believe. 

I have been through a lot to get to this point. 

I guess yesterday was a bit of a doozy.  Can it be??  Is he right?? 

I am afraid so.  That is how the story has played out throughout the ages.  Even though they be numbered as the sand of the sea it is only the remnant huh??

The numbers have never been good.  Our hearts say the numbers are good, because we feel that way.  We feel pretty good about us, because everyone else is really Fucked up, and they are fucking assholes anyway. 

Well, I asked for the mirror a long time ago, remember???  The mirror is for a reflection of you.  To judge you.  How are you compared to how you want to be?? 

A lot of complicated stuff goes into it.  I mean really this has been going on for years right?? 

It is you vs., you, and without help you lose.  I think the truth takes away strength.  Brings us back from the fake strength of being an adult to the little kid in us who finds ourselves in this big old World.  Nothing you put your mind to do will help erase your past and who you are. 

Take the mirror.  It leads in a good way. 

Remember in the race of life everything is kinda bizarro.  Strong is actually us being weak.  Us opening ourselves up to judgement.  Taking off our shell, and letting people see the real us. 

So things will get hard.  You have to know where you stand in the game of life, and you have to know the things that matter.  Keep a realistic view of things.  Some of the Shit you read on here will be hard. 

Okay gotta go.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has A  Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Thinking of doing the Bix 7 race this year.  U.S. Championship for that distance.   Doubt I'll win though.   ;) 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: