Monday, June 17, 2013

I Didn't Do Crap All Day...

So, I had a strange day'ish yesterday.  I didn't do crap, and it was a great day out.  Staying up late watching Hockey, while drinking perhaps a bit too much = a lazy me I guess. 

So what did we do??  For lunch we ate fast food.  I wanted to go to Wendy's, but Lisa made a wrong turn and we went to McDonalds.  Ugghhh, that double quarter pounder with cheese sat in my stomach like 100 bricks all day.  We then ate Subway for dinner.

I played stupid games on my phone.  Lisa did some stuff out back, so I hung out with her a bit.  Had a couple glasses of wine.  We then took Hope for a little walk. 

I actually stayed up for no good reason watching the NBA finals. 

So really I had a day where I pretty much did nothing good, nothing worthwhile.  I stayed up later than I should have. 

Here is one thing I guess that is pretty good.  I don't feel really tired, so today shouldn't be horrible.  I will be tired tonight, and should sleep good.   I AM NOT NOT NOT going to watch Hockey tonight.   I am going to bed.  

A day in the life of me is usually a bit different than yesterday, but I am still me.  Alive doing this thing for whatever reasons.  I know sometimes I bring some heavy stuff, but that is fine. 

I am not afraid of who I am, and what I do.  I am not afraid of the future, although it is probably going to be not so great. 

Life happened to me.  I dealt with it, and accepted it, and looked for higher reasons of existence than what I could muster on my own. 

I have been doing this life thing for quite a while.  I am so much different today than when I got the word my step mom was going to be dead soon.  I am a College graduate.  I have no idea what the heck I am going to do, and my Mom is will be dead, and I am really not that great of a person really, but that vision is clouded, because well I am smart, and the honest look of me didn't come for quite a while.  I had to become friends with Lora after the father of her Child just died. 

Many things happened in my life way back then, and it helped me be who I am.  I am who I am, very far along on the life thing, and I think maybe you may be at the earlier version of me stage of life.  Life is happening, and you see it.  It is different than you thought, and perhaps it makes you think of things differently than what you have in the past. 

Life is happening, and your eyes are seeing things, and seeing them differently.  There is one at work in your life.  Giving you a true picture of life and this World.  Don't be afraid.  Not all the things we see here on Earth are all that great. 

That is if for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  time to get ready for work. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: