Friday, June 14, 2013

Another Day Another Blog Entry...

I know I know, blah, blah, blah.

Some days I do like doing this, and I think it is worth it, and some days like today, I feel I am the only one who reads it, because it is stupid, which is pretty much how I feel about it today.

What is it about life we need to always always show our good side?  The one that says we got our shit together. 

Do we actually fool ourselves??   Can you see inside your heart??  The more I go on, I am guessing not.  The endless sun ups and sun downs, have our bodies and mind in a rhythm we don't see the Big picture.  Life is too busy, and yeah stuff may be going on, but don't you see the plans I am making??  This Shit I am doing is important, and IT MATTERS.

Yeah right. 

We were young, we were going to change the World, etc...   Well, you haven't and you won't.  Don't get me started on being a good example, because I believed at one time for that to matter, but it doesn't, because life has so much deeper stuff, but the day to day blinds us from it.

As we end our days on Earth we all will look back at opportunities missed, because we were so busy.  Not opportunities you are thinking about either.  Opportunities to find out some truths about life. 

Guess to go from point A to point B, you have to really have a different vision of life.  Everything has to shorten up, and you have to see your own mortality I guess.

As we view our end of days, none of what has been done to this point matters at all.  Actually in the eyes that matter you have done more bad than good. 

All these things are hidden.  Trust is a word, but you all trust yourselves too much I guess.  I am going to sacrifice this and this, and that and that, and that way I will accomplish ehhhh,  still nothing in the big picture.

Like I have said before, life is a game of points, and it just so happens on your own, you can score no points. 

In the end too the best we can ever ever hope for is we don't get what we deserve.  The scales of justice are true.  The scales of justice are balanced, but we don't have the eyes to see the balance, because that comes with understanding.  With our little minds, we can not on our own achieve that.

We cannot graduate past the Cartoon version of life.  That is how far we can go, and yet we still trust ourselves.

Oh to have a good set of eyes to see how this World really works.

The World was never good.  There was never a better time.  Hate has been around forever, and killing, and jealousy, and revenge, and being mean etc... 

We like it though huh??   There is not good or righteousness you can achieve on your own.  It is not within your power.  If it was wouldn't we all work our way to the better us in some way??   Mind you leading by example doesn't mean shit.  Your sacrifices are your own cross to bear.  In your mind you think you are scoring major points, but you are scoring none.

Life is really really dumb.  There is a way out of this horrible thing called life, and a way to a better you.   Some are looking the other way though, because I have this and this and that and that planned.

If you were given good information, yet you decided to take a different path, what would you call that?? 

You haven't even been asked to do what that rich man was asked to do, before the eye of the needle parable.

YIKES.   See how weak we are as people??? 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I got a really good night sleep last night, which I needed after not wanting to, but staying up for the Hawks game the other night.

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D    xoxoxoxoxo   :))

No comments: