Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nothing To Write...

Hello,  Good Morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have absolutely nothing to write, but you know the story.   That doesn't always stop me.  I am going to make a cup of coffee first.  It has been several days since my last one.  

I will brb...


Okay, I am back.  I gots me a cup of coffee.  I am on staycation now, and I am actually looking forward to it.  I picked me up a book from the liberry yesterday.  I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I just started walking the aisles looking.  I picked up "The Black House" by Stephen King and Peter Straub.  It is the sequel to "The Talisman"   I remember I thought the Talisman was really good the 30 years or whatever ago when I read it, so I got that.  I also looked in my room, and I do have "The Talisman" so I will read that after. 

So as you can see not a lot going on in my life.  I do know some secrets about life, and I can just tell you in the grand scheme of things very few of the things you place importance on are really very important.  There is a lot of things to learn, and a lot of things you really need to learn, and there is only one way. 

There are no short-cuts, there are no "yeah but".  You have done wrong.  Like I said in the apple eating thing.  Bad shit was done, but we don't know how serious it was, because it is all a fairy tale.  So much knowledge and wisdom we have no idea about.  Don't even think about understanding, because haven't I been waiting since 1991??

Like I said I can do so very very little.  Your heart is wrong, and your head does not comprehend it.  You are on the path of the many.  It is a path of Society.  The best things that men with their own agendas created, albeit pretending their hearts were noble.  You want to follow the path where the leader is one of noble heart.  One who does have your best interest in mind.  Do you trust him???

So far you don't.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Hawks play again tonight, and I think we are getting new phones today.   Yay.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: