Thursday, May 2, 2013

Well, I Am Up Anyway...

Hello, I am up, so I guess I will do this thing.  I am a bit irritated, edgy, crabby, you name it.  Why I don't know.  You know when you have one of those days where you just hate people??

Yeah one of those.

I had a couple people irritate me at the local lumberyard.  Some guy wanted something put in the garden center so he wouldn't have to walk to get it.  Saying, "I suggest you put it here, I don't like to walk"  

I thought who the fuck says that??   I told him, "It is a big store, you will have to do some walking."

Some old fumbling guy was right where I needed to be.  Shaking all over the place, he had a walker.  I waited patiently for the 15 minutes it took him to get his Menards credit card that charges probably 20% interest out of his wallet, and put his wallet back in his pocket.  He turned around looked at me standing and said, "Are you on the clock"   he then laughed. 

I though you old piece of shit, I am waiting to put some shit away while your slow ass is fucking around you stupid fucker. 

Then the smartest of the bunch was an old lady.  She needed hose washers.  She grabbed what she needed, and looked at all the hoses, and sprinklers.  She goes.  "At 87 years old how much of this stuff do I need now?? "

BAM!!   Hit the fucking nail on the head.  You need none of it.  The old fucker should be walking, and why did the guy who can't even walk have a credit card for anyway?? 

So, life is really fucking dumb.  Society is like the silliest stupidest fucking thing in the World.  People go on and on and on though.  What I do is important.  My life is important, and I am doing good. 

Newsflash.  NOPE!!   You are doing no good.  Your life still is dumb, and it only leads to one place. 

Do you ever think of that??  We are headed to one final destination, and all the stuff we spend our time on... no matter how fabulous you think you and what you do is. it amounts to nothing. 

The 87 year old lady was so much closer to the truth than anyone I have seen in quite a while.  

People get wrapped up in some stupid stupid shit.   Missing out on life.   

Oh well, have fun going back to whatever stupid grind you normally do. 

Sounds fun, and seems really fascinating....   NOT


Later. 

No comments: