Sunday, May 26, 2013

OMG I Am Like The Most Boring Person In The World.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  I just was looking at me kinda from the outside, and I realize I am like the most boring person in the World.  I don't do anything people would call fun, because I am bored with all the "fun" things one can do.  I don't like going out to the bars, as a night thing.  I like going to lunch and having a drink or two.  Actually those are probably the only times I drink beer.  With lunch or dinner.  (I either drink wine or Brandy mostly)

I don't hang out with anyone, because you know... as you get older people's lives get busier, and all that busy stuff is boring to me.  Life really is a pretty stupid and boring thing.  I wake up early today, and the first thing on my mind is there is a lot of shit to do at work.  I am going to work for a few hours.  I have to cut the grass.  Lisa needs some help with something or other outside too.  I think some plants need to be planted too. 

So if I was an outsider looking at my life what do I think of it??  I think it is dumb.  Really this thing we do is just a waste of time.  Is there really a purpose to any of it?? Well I am not a Jew living in Germany in say 1942, so that is good. 

I look around and know and understand most of the Shit in this World is pointless. 

Even this blog is too.  Sometimes I just hate the damn thing, and I am kinda getting tired of reading blogs too.  My life is boring enough you know.  Why do I need to read more about this stupid shit.  Maybe the best thing about my blog is it has always let you in on more than stupid day to day Bullshit.  Maybe it has always been really fucking boring.  How the Hell would I know?

It really in my mind is becoming one of the shittiest things to do...   reading this that is.  I wouldn't.  It is a big fucking waste of time like the rest of the Shit I do.  

Ain't that life in a nutshell.  Stupid fucking thing.  

We don't open til 7:00.  I have two hours.  I guess today is a cup of coffee day. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz folks.   Keep on pretending you matter.    :)  

No comments: