Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday Always Seems Better Than Monday...

I don't know what it is about Monday.  I always feel a lot better about starting Tuesday than I do Monday.  Monday should have been good enough, I ran early, biked to work, got really hungry really early, but the day at work dragged, and when 1:00 PM came around I was stoked to be out.  It was a nice day, and I had a few things to do around the house.  We got the shit done, and relaxed a bit. 

Monday ended well, and now I start Tuesday with a much better feeling.  I swear that happens most Mondays and Tuesdays.  Lisa doesn't close tonight so we have a project to work on after work, and I am running tonight, so it should be a pretty okay day. 

Anything else going on??  Nah not really.   My life probably on the outside has got to seem pretty dull I bet.  I don't really do anything important.  Nothing really great, but I am who I am, and my outlook is my outlook.  All of who I am is kinda crazy and kinda nutty.  You cannot even imagine. 

Enough about me though.  You know enough about me I think.  It is a crazy, and nutty story.  I know how people think.  There must be a way WE can make US the people we want to be.  I have a brain, and I am smart.  I can do work, and do this and this.  Well, look at yourself.   What is the best a person can be.  Look at your thoughts.  How many of those do you wish you didn't have.? There is a power out there that can change hearts and minds.   Wouldn't you want to tap into that?? 

Look inside yourself at your inner demons.   All the things you wish weren't there.  Wouldn't you want to tap into the power to make your weaknesses disappear??

Is such a thing possible??  You betcha.  It is done not by anything you see, and not done by anything you do. 

You know this story.  You know how it goes.   You know what I have been saying.  

The ball is in your court so to speak.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I woke up and saw the Bulls took game 1.   ughhhhh Whaaaaaaaaa?  The SOX beat KC too.    ;) 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D   

No comments: