Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Strange morning already. Not really, but I need a title. ;)

Good Morning all. how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was up well before my alarm I don't use, and thought hmmmm....   I am going to be up early.  then when the alarm I don't use was about to not go off, I all of a sudden felt very tired.  So I slept til like 3:15 or something. 

So that was kinda strange. 

So what is going on??  Not much.  I did have just as good of a Monday as you can have.  Work went well.   Time went too fast.  I was like I am making good time, I am making good time.  SHIT.   I'll never get as much done as I'd like.  I didn't work late, because I wanted to cut the grass.  I did my grocery shopping, and went and got gas for the lawnmower, and cut the grass.  I actually was able to start up my trimmer right away.  Last time I pulled my forearm trying to start it.  The arm hurt for like 5 days after.  Today it started right up.  I must have flooded it or something, because I mean the sucker started right up. 

So it is a Monday, and I cut the grass, and it was taco Monday, and I had wine, and the rest of the week is going to be in the 70's.  I am planning on running tonight although my knee is not 100%.  I haven't run since last Wednesday. 

So what does that all mean??  It means I have been throwing up some doozies, and I guess I see the direction we are going.  Our lives are filled with our security blanket.   All our worth is tied up in whatever.  I am taking away your security blanket.  Everything you trust that gives you value, because you have to be strong, and you have to be strong without your security blanket.  Why???   Because that is the way. 

I wish every Monday could be like yesterday.  Maybe after this weekend of shitty weather, we had sun, and I knew the forecast after Monday was going to be good.  Getting the yard mowed in May is fun too.  :)   Later in August probably not so much, but in May, yeah it is still good. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Bulls got killed and the Sox lost. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: