Friday, May 24, 2013

So Many Ways To Go...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I can go in a lot of directions with this here blog today, and right now I am not really sure where I will go.  I see the distances that must be traveled, and know it is impossible to get there.  Everyone is so far away from the truth.  Reasons are many, and maybe the biggest is you trust yourself.  You can read this, and work toward this and  that, and the answers will come.  I was going to say the simplest step is to overcome yourself, but now that I think about it maybe it isn't simple. 

I have been pulling and pulling on this blog, and for just a simple thing.  Something that was so easy for me.  I didn't even have any idea where it would lead.  You know the best a person can ever ever be is a pretty ridiculous person... at least on their own.  You want to make yourself into some great person with just what you have is like trying to jump over the Sears tower by practice alone.  An effort in futility. 

I know about certain things.  Things one cannot even fathom until they go through the eye of the needle.  I did go through the eye of the needle way back when.   Remember??  Another one of those vision/dream things.  It is what made me more spirit internally than human.  Remember what I said about that??  Going through the eye of the needle is how it looks to be born.  That was the birth of my spiritual self.   Shortly after I did that 6 day thing where the worst of the worst was allowed to live in me.  Was not allowed to overcome me, but just allowed to wreak havoc.  He was trying to tell me one thing, but he knew who I was. 

Shortly after the wait started up... perhaps, or right before he did tell me he will try to make me work again.    He knows the outcome of me though, and he knows the efforts are futile, because I am willing, and have been willing to go where he does not want to go.   The strength of me is a gift.  I am made this way.  I didn't make myself this way, it is a gift. 

Can you imagine the end??  Everything is known, everything is seen.  There is no stone to hide behind.  The light is openness and truth.  We all are clothed in various things to put up some kind of an appearance, but the naked truth of us is already known.

If you don't speak it or pretend not to think of it doesn't mean it still isn't there.  The truth and light is real.  Something you cannot hide from.  All the hiding, and secrets are really what make us miserable.   The path to honesty and light is scary, because... well we are who we are.   Light heals.  It is a laser surgery that cleans all the mess up.

Yeah it is scary, but it is good.   Believe trust.   Believe, trust.   Believe and trust.   The one who is stronger than society can overcome societies judgements and criticisms.  That there is a step of faith huh??  

I sometimes have to show the ugly side of people just to keep things real you know??   You want to look for only good, but the ugly truth is the best thing you will ever find.  Trust much???


That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I'd run right now, but my knee is kinda jacked.  I think I will take the Hopester for a walk.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: