Saturday, May 11, 2013

How Far Has This Thing Come??

Well, I am going to get a cup of coffee, as it is done.  Okay.  Hello.  How's it going??  Me, I am a bit saddish I think.  I don't know the reasons, or maybe I do. 

Those of you who read this know me pretty well.   I piss people off with this thing somehow.  I don't know all the reasons.  Communication is bad.  We as people are pretty bad at that, because... well I think mostly, because we are "supposed" to be a certain way probably. 

So anyway I realized a couple weeks ago I pissed off one of my favorite bloggers I read, Mindee.  I caught up with her when she was in Wisconsin.  She was going through a tough time, and she moved to New York.  She is funny, and she wanted to grow a beard for Winter running.  She went through tough times, but came out on the other end in pretty good fashion.  A colorful personality, and she is a Michigan fan to boot,   Anyway like I said things were going along going along, and boom you realize  Holy Shit we aren't friends anymore. 

Anyway this blog thing has traveled a great distance.  With this blog I have been able to get to know people.  The most common way was comments upon my comments, which is how blogger works on some sites.  You comment, and you get an e-mail if someone comments on top of your comment.  Not on all sites but some.  You have to set it up that way.

I would not have ever ever read Mindee if it wasn't for that thingy.  I could name some others too.  My whole list is made up of that I think.   :)   Or most of it anyway.  

For some reason people quit blogging a lot.  I am not sure of all the reasons, or any of the reasons to be exact.  People hiding in their shell of life??    Are people's lives only surface deep??  I do this and this and this, and that is my life??

I think there is more to people, and you have got to be able to see it right??  Somehow someway??   I know this blog is weird, because it sings a sad tune, but I have a happy heart mostly.  It was my gift from many Summers ago.  My heart wasn't always happy though, and I had to travel through Steve's Journey, and run that to the end.  Then there was that "iz" night that made a mess of things.

The story has been told.  The Iz story is an ugly one.  What is the lesson of that??   compassion over sacrifice??   There are weights to the balances of life, and the desire has always been for more compassion and less sacrifice.  To have a better heart though you have to get to the sad parts of life.  To ignore them, or bury them makes us worse people I think.

You know I don't put names on this thing very often anymore.   I used  Mindee's name on this one, because she has always been very good at that.  Her search has always been for a better life, and feeling good, and she doesn't always.  You can tell on her last post sometimes day to day life isn't all that.  It is why she went to the Hamptons or as she said people in MI go to the U.P.  

My travels I guess go with my heart, and they fill my head with things.  It is how I travel, because I can. 

Anyway life is sad.  I like Mindee too.   She is good people.  :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  opened up a can of worms yesterday at work.  I am at like 45 hours so could take today off, but I opened up the so called can of worms, and now I have to try and finish it as much as possible.  :)   I like it though.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: