Friday, May 10, 2013

Sometimes A Little Nutty, and Sometimes Not.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had an unexpected day yesterday at work.  I went in with the mindset of doing my regular job, and set myself up for my regular Friday.  I sort of got sidetracked, and spent 10 hours doing something else.  This time of year is crazy busy, and it is easy to get behind for the uber busy departments.  I thought afterwards, I spent 10 hours doing what I did.  There was no way anyone else had time to do what I did. 

I like that about my job.  I always have stuff to do, and sometimes I get sidetracked because you can't let things just slide.  I like to be busy and stay busy.   The only problem with working 10 hours all on your feet is you don't feel like doing anything after.  Our run got cancelled which was probably a blessing, because my knee did not feel all that great yesterday.  I shouldn't have run Wednesday morning.  That was probably dumb.  Oh well.  

I know my last couple posts were doozies, and I have known this stuff for a long time.   You know what too??  All this stuff I have been telling you has been locked up since the early 90's.  I had no way to tell people, and I think that is because it wasn't time.  Slowly but surely all my stuff comes out.  I am sure it comes out at the right time.  I am not the one in charge of this thing.  I don't even really know how this is helping you.  I know it gives you a better version of life, and that sometimes sucks.  Life is a hard thing.  There is so much negative stuff around, and life has stress, and people are imperfect, and we should be striving for this and this, but we are going to die, and ultimately that makes everything pointless. 

Maybe that is sad, but where I have been, and what I have been through, and how I am now, everything is accepted.  I have moved on, and well, there is hope, and there is promise, and there is me how I am. 

I really don't have too much else to say.   Life is really dumb.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I have no idea what I am going to do today after work.  If my knee wasn't being weird I would run now, but I'll play it safe, and run this weekend. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: