Saturday, May 25, 2013

Rushing One Up...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I have been better, but that is par for the course sometimes.  As this thing goes on the one thing that can always happen is the dreaded internal persecution.   You know nothing of this.  This is something I have dealt with for a long time.  Many many times.  As it happens I get points for this type of stuff, although I don't enjoy it.  All the things I have earned I see none of it.  I will get it later though. 

What is an internal persecution.  As I am now it is an uneasy feeling.  The World hates you, and stuff like that.  It is also a fragile time for me.  It doesn't last though, and I am not sure all the reasons, but as some of us are connected in a way, perhaps it is a bad feeling for you too.   I have no idea. 

So anyway I didn't do much yesterday.  I only worked til noon.  I still am at over 40 hours, and I am working today.   It will be busy, and this is the kick off for our busy season I guess, although the last month was crazy stupid busy. 

There is plenty to do,  Lisa is going to some wedding today.  A dry wedding.  Believe it or not Holland has a lot of these types of things.  Never heard of one before  I moved here.  I wonder how many dark secrets this Dutch town holds.  Can you imagine being able to see all the dark and hidden secrets from a town such as this.  All the things these people try to hide.  I don't want to know any of that crap from these people.  This is definitely one of the worst towns in the World for keeping everybody and everything in the dark.  Too bad those old Dutch people don't know there are no secrets, no matter what they try to cover up. 

Poor souls..

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  The Sox lost their Opening day pitcher of last year, and still had a good year.  He came back yesterday.  6 innings on 76 pitches.  5 strikeouts, no walks, and one HBP.  Not bad.  It was against the Marlins, which is basically a AAA team, but they put on the Major League uniforms. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: