Sunday, May 12, 2013

If I Feel Like It...

The story of my life.  Well, at least the last several years.  What does that mean??  This blog for one.  I do it if I feel like.  If I wake up well before work.  Also as to this morning, I did not finish all I wanted to get done yesterday at work.  I worked for 6 hours.  So I thought I'd go in today if I feel like it.  Well, I am up really early.  I went to bed early yesterday.   That happens when you have beer with lunch.  I didn't really have much to do yesterday.  Lisa was sick, I got most of the housework done before work so.

Anyway, I am going to go into work for  a bit today.  Why??   As the title suggests, I feel like it.

In the deeper meaning of I feel like it, is I don't ever second guess what I feel like.  Don't worry about it at all.  That is the strangest and totally uncomprehending thing of me I bet.  I don't worry about how I am, and what I think, because all is known, and all is seen, and even in my hardest days pre-wait days that was always a strength.  Am I bad, am I horrible, am I the worst person???   Close my eyes, and feel and know all is seen, and that is good with me.

I imagine at times people feel should I be thinking this way??   Should I be thinking a certain other way.  Should I be nicer to this person who is pissing me off??  Should I not be calling this person an asshole under my breath??

If, I am supposed to be a certain way, I don't know it.  I have been through all that I need to go through, and I have been accepted.  Not because of anything great I did, but just cuz.  That is a strange thing about this life.  I must do this and this and this, or this and that, to be good.  To be accepted.  I must prove my worth somehow.

Everyone always wants to prove their worth with works, and that was never supposed to be the way was it?  Let me show you what I can do, and all he wants is to show you what he can do.

Let me show you what I can do brings people to some really crazy things.  At the extreme would be to show the love of God by blowing myself up and the heathen.   Crap like that has been going on for centuries.  Killing in the name of love??

Anyway, one more thing of me going into work today is we have a cold front coming in.  A high today of 48, and overcast.  On a day like this do I really have anything better to do??

Nope.  :)   So all is good here.

One other thing I think about a lot is people should do more, and show more, but we don't.  I always think things will go a certain way.  I walk blindly though really, and I have no idea how things will really end up being.  I know the finish line, and I have no idea how things will go to get us there.

We will see I guess.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I guess I should bundle up and take the Hopester for a walk.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D    

No comments: