Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Stayed Up To Watch Hockey Again... :P

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I will probably be tired today, because as the title suggests, I stayed up to watch Hockey again. 

The Hawks won, it was a good game, and we move on.  Anything important happen in my life yesterday??  Nope, just another day in the life. 

A common theme this year, is I am interested in less and less things I think.  I don't know what to make of it.  I guess I will go on and do my thing, and well that is the thing.  I am not the one who has to do stuff. 

People need to step up, and as I am now you really have to show the good stuff.  The real stuff, and the life stuff, because I can help with only very so little, but if you give me nothing, then what can I say??   This blog has run its course maybe. 

I don't know people's issues at all.  I don't know what they may be afraid of.  I have a feeling ths stuff that needs to be done is tough stuff, but that is where trust comes in I guess.  The journey is a humbling one, because well we are who we are. 

I wouldn't worry about me adding, because that isn't happening right now.  I would worry about having the courage to step up.  You are a solo creature, and you do not answer to the dictates of Society.  Marriage and things like that mean nothing in the picture you should be looking at. 

The picture is of you, and your life, and how really do you think you are as a person??  

I know, people really are not all that.  Especially the arrogant, and selfish ones. 

bye. 


No comments: