Monday, May 20, 2013

I Have To Say...

Good morning all.  How's it going??   Me,  SHEESH.   I feel better today or perhaps in a better mood today than I did the last couple days.  I didn't go to work all weekend, and that was fine.  I got plenty of stuff done around the house.  Yesterday I cut the back grass, watered the front lawn.  I don't care about the back.  Changed the oil in the truck.  I helped Lisa load up the truck so she could bring some shit to her daughter.  I even Miracle Gro'd the potted plants, and re-watered the front lawn.  I also got a bit of a run in, and it seemed like my legs were actually moving.  I was surprised. 

Then I sat outside, and listened to music.  I had some drinks, and went to bed early.  I slept pretty good too. 

So what was my deal this weekend??  I just kept seeing people's bad side in my mind.  That isn't what it seems.  The way I operate the bad side is the fabulous look how good I am side.  Everywhere I turned, besides some places that is what I kept seeing, so I kinda just shut it all down. 

You don't always shut it down, but I wanted to be invisible.  I wanted no one to see me kinda.   Do you ever get like that?? 

Maybe there is a big quid pro quo there.  You have to show stuff if you want answers you know??  Like I said last post life is pretty boring.  My life on the outside is pretty boring, and I don't care.  Your lives don't look much better.  I am probably tied up in less Shit than most people, and ahead of the game in that way anyway. 

Fabulous really means you think this World is one great place, and you are doing things better than others, and everything you do is important, and I don't believe that.  We as people are filled with all kindsa Bullshit.  Anger, jealousy, hatred, why???   Cuz we are imperfect, and so are people. 

This World is kinda a big shithole, because look who is making all the rules. 

So, I am going to get an early short morning run in.  Then I am going to work, and I will have a wine cook dinner on the grill day.  

So starting off a bit better than my weekend off.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  yeah, I sure can be an asshole.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: