Friday, May 17, 2013

Changes...

Good Morning all.  How's it going?  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get me a cup of coffee.  I think my first one of the week.  I am up early though, and have time for it, and feel like it, so going to get it.  I will brb. 

Anyway I have decided to make some changes in my training.  I will either do stuff before work, or right after.  It works better for me.  My Tuesday Thursday night thing isn't going to work out, because of scheduling conflicts, and A plumber who will probably be too busy with the Economy picking up in Western Michigan.  Detroit is still a shithole and a drag on Michigan probably, but Western Michigan is humming along just fine. 

I ran the Church trails yesterday, and it was a good run.  I was alone on my run.  One thing I tried to do is keep my breathing down.  You always think  you should run a perceived certain speed, and I slowed myself down to keep the breathing easy.   I still had an incline to a nasty hill to get through twice anyway, so there was plenty of max effort.  I am going to hit the trails again today after work. 

Anything else going on?   Not really.  I talked to my Dad yesterday.  It was a pretty good convo.  His life is definitely different now then what he pictured I bet at 40, and even 20.  I think he is 78.  We talked about some of the Bullshit I put my parents through in my younger years.  College years basically.  My time of growing up.   These years have been pasted throughout the pages of my blogs, but I was not the model person when I rebelled against the World and life.  This was when I went away to College.  My H.S. girlfriend and I broke up, and I was mad at women, and the World, and really what happened is I had to find the balance between fun and work.  You have to do that shit,   The 4-letter word work.  You also have to have fun, because most of the work you do is pointless.  You'll get no points for it, but you have to live, and the World is made that way, and for your own sanity you have to do stuff right??  

I wonder how many people have not a good balance between work and fun.  Too much fun and a fuck up.  Too much work and an empty life??  Who knows huh??

How is my life looking??   What did I plan at 20 and 30, and how does my life look to what I pictured??

HA HA HA.   Well, isn't that a story in and of itself.  My plans were booooooooooWorld.   Boooooooo life.   Let me put those decisions in some better hands.

That my friends has made all the difference.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  My run yesterday was kinda perfect.  Feeling myself running, and in the sun with a nice breeze, and not hot at all.  I felt like I was doing good stuff you know??

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   


No comments: