Monday, May 27, 2013

Nightime Musings...

Good Morning.  I had another one of those nights where I was up early thinking about things.  Things I know, that are probably better left to myself.  I was going to put it in my blog too, but luckily I got tired... I mean really tired at about the time I was going to get up, so I will not.  I will keep it to myself.

Anyway, anything going on??  Nope not really.  I feel I am turning away on this thing.  Take a look at yourself.  I mean really.   What makes you special???   Not much huh??  Yeah,  that is what I see too.

There is a direction and a way to go.  It is a way of unfabulousness.  I mean let's face it right??  Do you see what I see?? 

I am turning away, because this thing doesn't really work, and I don't really want to play, because life is too fucking serious, and you haven't been taking it that way.  There is an avenue, and even I have my limits.

Oh well it is Monday.  My position I don't have to work Holidays, but I choose to for at least I dunno, maybe 4-6 hours.  I get paid for 8 anyway. 

Later. 

No comments: