Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Well, I Better Get Going...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I'd say.  So, let's have a blog and see what I am thinking this morning. 

I am a poser.  Geesh, I have been doing this blogging so long, and I guess I have placed a lot of importance to it.  More in my eyes than others I guess.  You look around at some of the people I read, and really look.  Who are these people??  How did I get to know them/ read them?? 

My thinking of my self-importance has me thinking I should comment if I read.  That is silly.  That is not the way things are done, and I get that.  I have always been a high percentage commenter, and now I am not. 

I was reading a blog last night, and the blogger pointed out 4 years ago she ran with the same problem as she did this weekend.  .  I thought crap, I think I read that blog way back then.  I have a history with some people.  I thought 4 years??   How long have I been doing this??   I cannot remember.  I am going to guess Jan. of  2009 was the start of Heimleblog.  No one read it.  I posted every day, and that was a horrible year.  A lot happened that year.  I was taken back to the summer of my discontent for a few days.  I snapped.  I couldn't do it anymore.  Not AGAIN.   I am done. 

Then the night where everything changed, and I learned a lot.  None of who I am is really important.  All I have done is not really important.  What is important are the things I can do with the help given.  Why I had a weekend like last weekend I don't know.  People are not courageous enough to deal with the truth?? 

You have to be such and such this way to have worth??    Well, if that just makes you "tough" and angry what are you gaining?? 

I'll tell you something about this girl who I read last night.  She is read by the toughest competitors out there.  She has as much natural talent as any of the other people I read, but she puts everything in perspective. 

A Mom, wife, she has family, and other things are important too.  I went back to her post of 4 years ago, and I did read that.  I didn't comment on it, because I don't think I was commenting on her posts back then.  It takes me a while to feel comfortable. 

She let all the type A's know she ate McDonalds.  She didn't care. 

So I am a poser.  Who are these other people I read??   Why do I feel important enough that I matter to them??  

Well, life is a real thing, and sometimes you have to realize,  I am not that important.  HAHAHA.  

I am free to be me, and I will be me.  That is someone who isn't perfect, and I will not try to be. 

I have an idea how things should go, and those who don't want to participate I am fine with.  I don't have to participate either.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

p.s.  One of the disappointments this weekend was very few stepped up for Maggs on her blog.  Her Dad is going to die.  There are other avenues to contact people, and I hope those were used.  I can only see one. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  



No comments: