Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Have A Bit Of Time.

Good morning all.  How's it going?  Me, I am doing okay I guess.  I slept in a bit this morning.  Nothing is ever planned.  I wake up see how I feel.  Is it midnight 2:00-3:00??   I think it was past 2:00 when I first woke up, and still felt tired, so slept til a little after 3:00.  Probably could have slept more, but decided to get up.   When I get up, I am up too. 

Anyway anything going on??  Nope, not really.   You know my life.  Easy peasy.  I took a vacation week starting a week from Monday, so I will have several days off.  I hope to start priming the house. 

So this thing goes on.  I look at the big picture, and I realize this little thing does so very very little.  Accomplishes basically nothing.  A look at my life, and I see how very small it is.  How insignificant the whole life of me is really.  I was led on a path of learning.  Don't think I always thought that way though.

Oh, I knew a long time ago I learned things others didn't know.  I have been through 6 days I couldn't tell anyone about, because there was no way without sounding bonkers.  I won't tell you about those, but I was broken at the end.  Doomed, scared, and OMG I am toast. 

I was lifted up, and I knew I wasn't bad.  I was going to be a doer.  I was going to change the World and yell to everyone the truth.  I could do no wrong.  Then my fullness of spirit was taken away.  I was scared, because I didn't have my protection. I couldn't go back to those 6 days, and I was vulnerable. 

I think I was a bit of a disappointment.  I didn't trust, and many times I felt I let down.  So I had to go a harder path.  The reasons were already given.  The path led me to here.  The realization how very small, and how very little I can do. 

There is a plan though.  It isn't mine, and it will be done.  I guess I help along in such a very small way, but I do what I can. 

What will your life look like, and your thoughts??   Not sure.  I realize our lives look one way, and it is big.  We are important and stuff like that, but is kinda is a false vision. 

There is so much to learn, and like I said the most important stuff you won't read in a book, or from some person talking.  You do trust that stuff though.  Actually we all are guilty of trusting various things more than what we really should.  Part of the imperfection, and weakness of us. 

So, let's see where our next steps lead. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   Guess I should check the weather quick.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: