Sunday, May 5, 2013

Strange...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am okay I guess.  Yesterday's post was a strange one to me, and one I thought a lot about.  I don't really know what to make of it. 

Anyhoo, that is in the past.  Today is another day, and we shall see what it holds.  I don't really feel like blogging, but guess I'll get something down. 

This blog is strange'ish, but it is here.  It is been going on for quite a while.  I have used words like trust, and strength, and maybe that was what yesterday was about.  Don't underestimate me.  Remember all the turns I have made in my life.  That should be a warning flag. 

I will help and do the little things like support etc... but My life is me, and I am free to be me, and I will do so. 

As it happens I read a lot of girl blogs, and maybe that is why I have been using words like trust etc..., because of how this blog works.  It does not work without trust.  Without trust you can bet I would walk away from anyone.  If others walk away from me, this goes on.  I don't really need anyone. 

That is my strength, and that is why I can make any number of turns.   I choose not to though.  I choose to help as much as I can, because life is hard.  I have told you the path, and I have given you answers.  The answers and the path were made known to me.  I am not the maker of the path, and none of it was my idea. 

You have no idea how strange this little last part of the journey is.  How strange I have to be like this huh??  How strange I have such a story made about me. 

So yeah, I need and ask a lot of you.  Things you would be unwilling, and too scared to do on your own.  You will need help, because the things we need to do are scary, because really this World is a pretty awful place, and us as people can be pretty awful too. 

There is no denying it.   There is a way to a better us, but it isn't easy. 

So I have the day off today.  We are going to see the Ironman movie, and do some stuff around the house. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I think I will make a cup of coffee.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Ya;All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: