Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2:45 Is Better Than 3:15.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing good.  The title of my post is that title, because yesterday I was rushed, and didn't have time to bike to work, or didn't feel like really rushing, and time trialing to work.  Now I am up early enough, and won't have a problem. 

My run yesterday was not that good.  Still felt knee pain, so I am going to run on the trails on Thursday.   I think that will be better.  Grass instead of pavement.  It was a nice day out, and I spent most of it outside.  Some things never change.  We redid one of our flower gardens by the road, and Lisa put in a flat of annuals to finish it up.  It was a scraggly looking one before we fixed it up. 

I had a couple drinks and cooked on the grill, and it was a pretty good day. 

One of the things I thought about yesterday's post is the totality of life.  We do all kindsa things, and we place value in ourselves in various things. 

Here are some examples:

  • I do triathlons/running races
  • I stay fit by doing yadda yadda yadda
  • I play music
  • I make people laugh
  • I work hard
  • I am a Mom/Dad

Go down the list.  You place value on yourself with what??   You have done so and so race.  You have won so and so race??  In your view what about you gives you the most worth as a person??

Now go to the judgement day, and leave all that out, because none of that matters to the one in charge.

You see???  

Our whole life means nothing.  Why is it that way??  It seems silly to our understanding, but some serious shit went down on the apple eating thing.  Girls who have delivered babies probably know.   Don't ever doubt for a second the anger.

There are examples where Shit is real.  Math is not good, etc...  

I have been saying a while take life seriously.  This shit is real, and this blog here is real.  There is a way to get to the better part of you, and well,   I have been going on a while.

There are two sides to people.  The one they want to show people, and the real truthful side that is hard to get to, and probably impossible without help.  Truthful you can be.  Good and right you cannot be.  Some will pretend, but that means nothing.  What you ever ever pretend to be is not good.

What you really are is the good stuff.  Who really wants to show that though??  Maybe we feel people will think less of you, but they probably won't.  If this blog is proof of one thing most will like you more, and I for sure will.

Strength is a great thing.  Yeah you will feel people may judge you, but when you get to the final day there are actually points for living through that shit.   :)  So be strong and grab points when you can right??  

That is what I think.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   The Sox won, so guess I can check out MLB today.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D   

No comments: