Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Am Just Not That Into You...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me??   Well, I am up early.  There is a lot of work to do at work.  I can work a little overtime, and It is Spring outside, and I have coffee ready. 

You would think great, but it could be better.  I think I see too much fabulousness, and not enough realness out there.  Fabulous means nothing.  No points for any of it.  There are very very very few points in life.  All the things you deem important in the grand scheme of things aren't.  If you are fabulous than you can bet I am really just not that into you. 

I am into honesty, and things like that.  Honesty is like a big ole pile of Shit, and you wanna hide it, but it is all known anyway.  Time to take all the layers off, and show the true colors of you.  It isn't so bad, and you know what??  You get worse and worse if you hide things.  This is the road to recovery.  This is the road to Health, and well being.  This is good stuff.   Put on your fucking big people pants you fucking pussies.    :)

I am going to drink some coffee now, and we shall see what happens. 

Remember though,  as I am now...   I am really not all that into you. 


That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Lisa cleaned damn near the whole house yesterday, so I just have to do laundry after work.  It is going to be a good day.   Oh, I should cut the grass too.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: