Friday, May 31, 2013

The Memories Came Flooding Back...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I am different this year, and so is this blog.  I don't know all the reasons, but I guess in my mind I don't want to play second fiddle.  I am confident in me, and I am confident in the directions I have taken.  My life and my journey, and all my struggles, but really my help have made me strong, confident, and assured of my direction.  I am self assured in who I am.  I am honest with how I am, and how I was. 

I am not afraid of my past.  I am not ashamed.  My past isn't perfect, but All about me is known.  I live in the light, and I don't hide the "ugly" stuff of my past, because there is only one whose judgement matters, and I have passed out of judgement.  How??   Oh my my, so many hidden things, and I have gone on and on. 

Anyhoodle, I remembered the other night about a sexual experience I had when I was 22.  A lonely wife who I worked with put the moves on me at a party at my house.  Who knew??   She was probably 35.  Her husband was a big body builder type, and obviously didn't pay attention to his wife.  So we hooked up for a night.  The next day I started dating Katrina. 

That 35 year old woman can be someone in your life.  Whether it be you, or your significant other.  That memory tells me a lot about life.  So anyway yesterday I was thinking a lot of my College exploits.  I was rebelling against the World, and I was kinda a man whore.  I forgot about that kinda.  My memories are of the important girls of the time like Katrina, and Natalie, and Cathrine Enger, my pen pal from Norway.  I forgot about all my other little things. 

Like I said though, I am not afraid or ashamed of anything of my past.  It is all seen, and all known, and I think that is totally normal.  I do however think I am probably different than most people in this.  Are you afraid of your past??  Are you afraid to show it??  Are you afraid of being judged for the imperfections of your past?? 

I am not.  I have passed through the important parts of life.  It is a long story/Journey.  It took many years.  The only problem is I know the truth.  I know a lot of secrets about life, and possibilities, and that makes me know most spend a lot of their time in fruitless endeavors. 

There is a right way, and a right path.  It has nothing to do with your "perfect" past, but everything to do with our shortcomings.  Our imperfections, and the end of the road is acceptance. 

My journey has to go another step.  I have hit the alligator on the head twice, but the vision was for 3 times and then Katrina and I can hug.  She was one of the original 5 in the Hospital.  Katrina, Jim, Darren, Hal, and Lora. 

That is my starting 5.  I then later had another 5.  It is the parable of the coins.  Now I make more. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It is good to be me, I do have to say, because I have already done the hard stuff. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: