Monday, May 6, 2013

A Lazy Lazy Day...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good... I guess.  I had an unplanned really lazy day yesterday.  First off I watched a very disturbing movie.  It was called "The Paperboys" I think.  John Cusack, and Mathew McConaughey. 

I don't know what disturbed me the most about it.  I think Mathew's part was really what did it.  He was a gay guy, and they were trying to get a guy off of death row.  He got himself tied up and beaten up by two black guys.  A sexual romp gone bad.  His brother saw him tied up naked, and bloodied after the black guys got done with him.  Then later John Cusack slit his throat and another time his brother was there and saw that. 

I don't know it was just disturbing, and maybe it was just the way I was yesterday.  We then saw Ironman 3.  It was good, and we were going to do some stuff around the house, but I felt like a lazy slob, and I didn't want to.  Lisa actually did get a lot of stuff done.  I hope to be better today after work. 

Anyhoooo, I didn't run this weekend, and actually my knee felt a bit wonky anyway, so I will run after this before work. 

Anything else going on??  Nah,   I was thinking before I got up how ugly life really is.  Think about all the things people think about in their quiet times.  Priests with boys.  Dads with daughters, Grown ups with kids. 

I was thinking about this type of stuff, and I was like Yuck. 

I don't know, I guess I kinda think life in general is pretty disturbing.  A lot of gross stuff out there, and there is murder, and death, and people exploiting people, and well, you know??? 

Like I said yuck.  

With that though, I guess I will get a bit of a run in.  I also hope to not be a lazy blob again today. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I probably sometimes seem like a hard ass, but really I just go with the flow.  I get angry at times, but seems a lot lately I am indifferent.  People can do what they want, and I am mostly cool with it.  I think.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D   

No comments: