Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All Good Days Have Their Start Before 2:00 AM

At least for me.  Been doing the same ol' thing for quite a while.  Earlier is better for me.  Why??  I don't know.  I trust early morning, and my best hours are early morning, and I give my best hours of the day to me.  At least as much as possible. 

I know myself.  I don't "have to" do this or that.  I don't force myself to do anything.  Part of the gift of being who I am.  My "travels" have led me down a hard path.  A path really of finding out about  myself, and my place in this World.  What this life means, and really all kindsa things like that. 

The freedom to do as I choose, because the path is not being made by me.  There is no preconceived direction I take, because I am not that smart. 

I have gone through the things I have needed to go through.  I have come out on the other end, and really it isn't too bad.  I have learned things you cannot learn in a book.  Answers have been given that were, and are hidden from the human eye.  Societies have come and gone, and not had an inkling of the things I have learned. 

You want to get to the soft underside of you, because the journey is to lose the fear of that.  All the trappings and hangups society piles on your back you don't take them.  All the things you strive for at the end of the day you don't say,  "yeah but, I tried to do this and this" 

The sad state of affairs is nothing is of really much significance.  It is a sad tune, because to get to the soft underside a sad song must be played.  You have a past.  All are different.  You were once a kid, and those days are long gone.  You are all growed up, and as flawed as we all are, we are not really in that good of a spot. 

The desire is always always to find our good.   I say keep your eyes open to your bad.  Truth is only one thing.  When you see your bad you cannot shut it down, keep it in the dark, and pretend it isn't there.  I mean yeah we want to, but honesty, and truth are tough things to do. 

All is known about you.  Yet we still try to hide it.  The journey is a journey for you to find strength.  the ability to walk flawed like all the flowers in the Garden without fear. 

What do you have to do??  You have to be strong.  You have to trust in the way, because who can make a better path??  You??? 

Like I said all is known.  We all are guilty of some things, and you have got to be stronger than the prying eyes of society.  Society leads nowhere. 

It is a tough hard journey, and it leads to a place where your heart is better.  Where all selfish ways find their end. 

Don't you want to see the miracles that can be made out of your life?? 

There will be no shiny medals in this race at the end.  Nope just the satisfaction you have done what you always were supposed to do. 

What else matters???

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  If I am up before 2:00 AM, I have time to run.before work.  :)  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: