Monday, April 29, 2013

Things Are Looking Up...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Things really are looking up weather-wise, and that has me in a pretty good mood.  I wake up early, and it is good running temps.  I am running on Tuesday and Thursday nights which should keep me away from other vices I might partake in on nice weather days.  Also keep me from being lazy around the house, because I get home around 2:00 every day give or take, and have 3 hours to wait to run on those days. 

That works out well, because I have a lot of plans this Summer with painting the house and stuff.  Today after work I am going to start scraping, and maybe get a coat of primer on .   Starting with trim, and fascia and stuff.   There may be some chances of rain, but I will check the weather again when I get home. 

I didn't run yesterday, because I am being careful of running two days in a row.  I will run a short one this morning, because I have time, and I won't run until after 5:00 tomorrow, so that is like a day and  a half. 

In previous years you may picture me riding my bike long on Sundays.  That probably won't be the case this year, because in previous years I really didn't give a shit about household projects, and this year I do.  I'd rather get shit done now, as opposed to not giving a crap. 

Why didn't I give a crap??  A lot of reasons maybe.  Life is dumb, who gives a shit about this stupid house.  Things like that. 

When in your heart you feel there is no future worth a crap in anything it makes it tough.  I still know the future is bleak, and probably going to be very ugly, but right now I want to do stuff. 

So there.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  time for a little run before work.  Good way to start the day.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: