Saturday, April 13, 2013

Normally Pressing Isn't A Big Deal.

Good morning all.  I woke up late, went to work.  Decided there wasn't enough to do to warrant me staying so I left.  I tried writing a blog, and there really isn't anything there, so I deleted it, and now I am trying another. 

I normally don't have to press much to get a blog down. 

I boil my life down to the things I have done, and really this is it huh??  You get to know me.  Anyone can get to know me.  I can be as free as a bird, because that is where I stand.  I am free to be me. 

I can be serious, and crazy, and nutty, and compassionate, angry, etc...  I have no remorse over anything.  Wanna know why??  

I am stronger than anyone can every imagine.  To walk freely on this planet knowing your heart is in good hands is a blessing.  To wake up every morning never 2nd guessing, and never worrying about anything. 

If things go bad in the blog world, I still don't need to stress too much about it.  If I get angry, I can just disappear. 

Your life is a tangled web of turns that really go nowhere.  Life is complicated, and busy, and there is too much stuff to it.   What are the best things you can do with your time?? 

It is a crazy World, and life is crazy, and where is your path leading??

If you have dotted your i's and crossed your t's to your future, you have probably done it wrong. 

Your future is one where you walk blindly, and if you were smart, brave, and strong, you would trust the one with the best vision. 

BUT,   me, me, me...

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  this was better than the other horseshit I wrote earlier.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: