Thursday, April 25, 2013

On This Day...

On this day I run.  I am not running in the morning, but I am running a 6.7 mile route tonight.  It is our normal non snowy road weekday route.  Also it will be my longest run in quite a while, but I think it isn't anything that will be totally crazy for me. 

What do I think and feel about this??  About time. 

My knee issues are not a running issue, I don't think, just a bending issue so not too worried. 

To start this upcoming Spring/Summer running again on the weekdays is good.  Trails will be good for running too. 

Also we/I have a project we want to do this Summer.  Paint the House.  Not in your typical way either.  A Gallon here, and a Gallon there.  Like we did the floor.  Today will be the least best weather day we will have in a while, so things are looking up. 

Yesterday I was having a so so day, and you know one thing made me turn the corner.  I am pretty sure some people who read this read Jen H.'s blog.  I got to know a little something about her past that I never knew.  My first thought was HOLY SHIT.  No way.  Just something about her past that helps explain who she is.  Our past does explain us huh??  Molds us in ways. 

I am pretty sure anyone who has ever taken the time to read this thing probably knows a bit about my past, and here is a curious thing.  Reading about me, and the truth about me seems to piss people off.  Makes them feel uncomfortable, and my first thing when I learned about Jen H. is THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!! 

The truth of me makes people feel uncomfortable, and the truth of you brings me in.  Is that a true reading of things??   Am I different in that way?? 

Not really sure.   I always hoped blogging would be a more participatory sport, than a view from the sidelines thingy.  I failed in that I'd have to say. 

I am becoming more and more a sideline blogger too like most others. 

Go with the flow right??

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I have time to take the Hopester for a walk before work.  WOO HOOO.  after I check the weather of course.   ;)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D   

No comments: