Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Spring Day..

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing better today than yesterday.   I just woke up in a bad mood yesterday, and since I do this dumb thing so often you get to see a lot of me.  Good, bad, angry, etc...  It is no different than many of you I am sure.  Some days start off better than others. 

We had our first really nice spring day.  It was warm enough to not wear a shirt.  Lisa and I sat outside.  She read, and I drank wine.  The music was playing, and we cooked dinner on the grill.  Sometimes that is all we need... or me. 

Just a regular day.  That was our window too, because we will not have a day like that for a while.  I guess we took advantage. 

My original plan was to start running Tuesday and Thursday nights, but I think I will run this morning, and see how everything goes.  Walking pain free is kinda my livelihood, so if it hurts to walk, I don't want to run.  I still have to walk on concrete floors regardless.  I think I feel pretty good, so I will test it out with the Hopester this morning for a little run. 

The plans for me are to get healthy and see.  Run pain free, and get in shape.  It doesn't have to be pain free, but injury free I guess I should say.  Running is hard on your body regardless.  I am wanting to up my mileage pretty quickly.

Anyway yesterday was a good day, and I guess that is all I am trying to say. 

Have a good one. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   My coffee tasted pretty good this morning.  I have leftovers for lunch too.   WOO HOOOO   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D   

No comments: