Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easy Day??

Well, I have thrown some whoppers down for sure, and this year is waaaaay  different than previous years.  I would like to have a fun easy blog, but unfortunately I guess that is not in the cards. 

Why??  Many reasons.  #1 being life is one big ole trap.  Part of it is your own making, and part of it is Society in general is that way. 

There is a way out, and it is different than anything you have been taught.  The trap called life you are in is a non-winning thing.  There is nothing you can do to make anything good.  Life kinda sucks that way.  I mean I guess most of the time you get by saying well I do this and I do that, and they do that.  I am better, so I should be good. 

Actually that is wrong on so many levels, but really your life is nothing at all about what other people do.  Your life is all about what you do.  In your mind you have an idea of what a good and decent person is probably, and you have some idea of some kind of sword of right and wrong, and you fail at that. 

You want to find higher answers and a way to a better life, and I have been telling of this way.  There is only one who was strong enough to overcome all, and it isn't you.  It is no one here on Earth actually.   You can turn to no one, and this blog is important for that reason, because  I have been through a lot more than you have, and this is what I am supposed to do. 

The search for truth is a hard thing, because we are filled with all kindsa crap.  I "should" look like this, I "should" be like this.  If I showed this than these people will judge me etc... 

Yeah, life is a Bitch, and people are horrible, and who is strong enough to stand up to Society, and people, and judgers etc...  

To be strong enough to stand up to judgers you have to be judged.  Once you go through something you overcome it you know. 

So today I think I will  get a little run in before work. 

I am a bit irritated too.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope most of you have a great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  You know someone... not you.... consistently ends up getting on my shit list.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: