Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Awake and Nothing On My Mind...

Good morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am awake, and like I said there is absolutely nothing on my mind.  I did make coffee though.  The one I had yesterday was so good, I am going to have another. 

Well, anyway yesterday went pretty good.  I had a good day at work.  A little knee pain, but it was aggravated by bending I think.  Imagine sitting with your butt on the heels.  That is what hurts my knee.  When I bend it like that.  I do that a lot more than I thought at work.  So I will crouch my right knee, and kick my left leg out when I need to get low now.  stupid thing. 

The rest of work went pretty well.  I am ahead of things for the week, which always makes for a good week.  I got a few things done around the house yesterday, and had time to relax. 

Anything else on my mind??  nah, not really.  

I think life is a hard thing to do.  I read some blogs, and know some people, and their life seems hard.  Real busy, and we get snagged in so many things.  Debt is a big snag, and parenting is too.  That is your next 20 + years right??  We are somewhat tied to our jobs. 

What is the key to happiness anyway??  It isn't what you think.  You have put your trust in you, and you seek inside you for what makes a happy and fulfilling life.  I know the times I was searching for meaning in life, I didn't see much.  The World looked pretty stupid.  I wanted to be a good person, and I wasn't who I wanted to be.  In my mind a person is supposed to be a certain way, and I didn't really think I lived up to that.  Was my heart fulfilled during my search??  Was I content?? 

The answer to those is no.  If you were an artist, what kind of picture would you paint of yourself??  Like that optical illusion of the pretty lady/ugly lady.  Are you more pretty, or more ugly??  but as a person you know??   How you think a good person should be, and how you really are?? 

These really are the things that make up life you know??  This is getting to the real you. 

Life is a Bitch, and I am the messenger telling you truth is sometimes ugly, and we as people are really not all that great.  In the game of life we all fail, and we strive for freedom, but we really aren't free.  Like I said everything in the World is just one big trap. 

So what am I going to do??  I am going to take Hope for a little walk before work. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  2 days of sub 50 highs, and then we have a pretty nice stretch it looks like. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: