Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Lot Of Sleep...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I went to bed at 6:00 last night, and got out of bed at 5:00 this morning.  As my title suggests that is a lot of sleep.  My day didn't go as planned.  I got home from work, and Beau called wanting to go to New Holland.  I was like SHIT, haven't seen him in like a month.  He works 3rds, and I pretty much don't do shit on the weekends.  I don't even go out to bars hardly ever.  Last time I went was with him, and that was like a month or so again. 

Life changes a lot huh??  People have kids, and go on about trying to do the Happily Ever After thing, and life goes on. 

Kids are a lot of work, and a big time drain, and not always my thing at all.  I have always been kinda selfish with my time, and I knew this early.  It also helped I baby sat a new born kid one night when I was like 25 or something.  Worst night of my life.  I knew right then and there I never wanted to have kids.  It was actually Lora's kid.  The honest girl I worked with.  The kid was from her dead boyfriend.  He died in a car accident, while she was pregnant, and this was the time I was going through my things.  Mom dead, Grandpa dead, Katrina and me breaking up on my Birthday, and me being alone in this World with this College degree, not knowing what I wanted. 

This was the time that made me who I am now.  I went through a lot of things, and a lot of changes, and much stuff unseen by the naked eye. 

I had that one night cleaning floors in the hospitals.  Probably stripping floors, and at an exact moment in time the energy came back.  The physical depression left, and I decided to live like Joseph Heller for a while.  Crazy, nutty, and batty. 

I lived a life for a while.  I always knew there was stuff to do.  I guess it was just this one thing, but it really has been so much more.  I haven't even done the one thing I have been waiting to do for a while.  So this thing goes on.  How and what it will look like I don't know. 

I trust the direction, because I am... how do you say,  I am not the maker of my direction, and my trust is not in me, but in elsewhere.  A thing that makes me different than all of you.  How where why???   It all goes back to the time in the early 90's.  What is your path??  I have no idea.  I am watching though, and I guess I'll have an idea. 

You know what too??   You really are not the maker of your path either.  You try to be, but if this blog pulls, then I bet you life does too.  How do you feel on the inside??  

That is it for today!!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Lisa went to an 80's night band and got home at 2:00 AM.   :)   HA HA.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   


No comments: