Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Lot To Think About...

Good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess.   I was just thinking about some things this morning, and you know how you think things should be going in different ways than they are??  I was kinda like that.  You know this blog does a poor job of what it is supposed to do type of thing, and I remember what do I have to worry about?? 

I ain't pulling no strings, and I am not the author of this here thing, in a manner of speaking.  I look, and I see, and I watch, and I wait.  I think that is a pretty good feeling. 

People work hard at this and that and this and that, and I am not working.  I am not planning, and I am not manipulating anything really.  Just kinda sitting on the sidelines. 

Then I think about other people, and what life is like, and there is a lot of stuff to worry about huh?  Life is a big and busy, and there is soooo much that is "supposed" to be done, and you can never in a million years get all done that is "supposed" to be done. 

Aren't you tired???  

Aren't you tired of holding onto yourself, especially when you know that is a losing endeavor.  The path of you doesn't win.  All the things you can think about in the World to do, none of it is anything. 

The path I have spoken about is the winning path, and who doesn't want to play on the winning side?? 

Silly things silly things.  You are holding onto whatever, because you don't trust.  Strength and trust do go hand in hand. 

I know I have done things n the past I didn't want to do.  I was asked once to give up what I thought was the perfect direction for my life.  It wasn't easy, and WOWWW.   I went in a direction, and the path is crazy hard.  Never in a million years could I have thought it up.  Never in a million years could I have even done it.  So many hard things, and so much to do.

The best thing is I can do nothing.  I am powerless to do anything. 

One other thing I was thinking about is you know how we have a right to privacy??  Meaning what we do behind closed doors etc... we keep to ourselves.  You can do pretty much what you want, except for you who do those gross things with farm animals.  THAT IS ILLEGAL you know!!!   ;)

Anyway in life the bigger picture there is no right to privacy.  All you do is known, and all you think about is known.  That has always been a strength for me... To know everything I do and everything I think about is seen.  When I felt I was bad, and not a good person, I could close my eyes, and know I am seen, and that is good. 

Most people now are in the dark huh??   You don't want to be seen.  You don't want to be known, because you know you are imperfect.  That is kinda what it talks about too huh??  Love lives in the light, but the darkness is scared of the light.  See how much strength we need?? 

Like I said though, I can do nothing, and that feels pretty good.  To know one is working getting you to where you need to get to. 

We'll see how this goes. 

Anyhoooo, that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Gotta check the temps to see what to wear as I ride my bike to work today. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: