Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Don't Know What To Make Of Things...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me,  I am doing okay.  I am tired a bit, but doling okay.  I should make a cup of coffee, and I think I will do that. 

Okay coffee is going.  I make only one cup of coffee in the morning, and that is the most I drink these days.  Not really sure why, it is all I can handle, or want I guess.  Many times I don't even finish the cup. 

Anyway as to my title, this years blog is much different than last years, and years before that it seems to me.  I don't know what to make of it, and I am sure it is a direction that must be beneficial in some way. 

I know yesterday was a doozy, and I do have a common theme, and that has really always been the case.  For those who have eyes to see you should be able to tell there is important stuff here.  Stuff you can understand the stories of centuries ago, and why messengers are hard to believe.  Except for one, messengers are not born messengers.  They are made, because doing that is easy for the one in charge.  To understand this is to forgive all the wrongs done to the messengers.  Understanding people a bit more helps take hate away, because we all can and may have been guilty of the same things if we were in their shoes. 

Understanding is the best thing out there, and it is not within anyone's reach.  It is what I seeked for long ago, and I found the way, but there was nothing I could do to get myself understanding.  That path has to be laid for me.  I guess it has been ready, but this blog is the wait, and I don't know all the things I have to wait for, but my guess is there are things to learn.  You have to learn about life, and you, and who you are, and overcome the things you think you want to do, and actually do the things you don't even know you want to do. 

Life goes fast.  We all are aging pretty quickly, and I dunno where we are headed.  I hope it goes mostly easy, and I hope to get to know people. 

Maybe that is a scary thing.  Do people want to be known??  In all our unglorious self???  The things we do in life leave no permanent mark.  Life is this fleeting thing, and what is the worth of our lives??  A lot in our eyes, but a broad look through History shows a lot of people have lived, and a lot of people have died, and that is the story of life. 

here today gone tomorrow, and nothing remains. 

Strength and trust are some of the best attributes.  Strength is having the courage to show our less than great selves to the World.  Few do that, because really you set yourself up to the judges, and that is scary. 

So like I said this thing is different this year.  We will see where it goes. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   It is 4:00 AM,  now what should I do???   I may get something to cook on the grill tonight. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

No comments: