Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Angels And Demons.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Well, as my title suggests I am torn.  Knowing a little about people I know what is inside us.  I swear people just want to show the one side of themselves.  You better believe there are two sides to you.

Words like selfish, jealousy, anger, hatred, these are real words, and they are real things inside you.  People are on a hard journey.  On the one hand love lives in the light, meaning everything that is already known anyway, must be shown.  That means we open ourselves up to show our demons.  The things inside us we wish were not there.

Now if we do this what happens??   Well there will be judging probably, so courage is needed.  The judgers don't matter though, because who cares??

Is there someone out there who you really need acceptance from??  Someone who... ohhhh,  I hope they like me.

If so, do you think that is a strength about you, or a flaw??

This thing works pretty good, if I feel like I am actually doing something worthwhile.

Most of you make me feel worthless.

Thanks


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I have time for a coffee, and a run before work.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: