Saturday, April 27, 2013

Learn Something New Every Day.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Doing what I do.  I will have to get this done though, because I want to get a run in before work, and I am going to bike to work.  I wasn't originally, but Lisa picked up some hours.  Weather is nice anyway, and I should anyway anyway.   :) 

Yesterday I did not ever overcome my tiredness at all.  I was really tired at work.  I came home, and was tired.  I thought I'd have a couple drinks, and listen to some music.  It never really gelled.  I was too tired.  The drinks didn't do anything, but make me more tired.  I made dinner really early, and went to bed really early.   I was up for  a while checking on the SOX, and stuff with my phone, and Lisa got home from work and stuff like that.  Hard runs make me sleep not so good, and like I said I never recovered. 

Anything else going on??  No, not really.  Sometimes I think what I do here is important, and other times I wonder why bother.  There are always little turns in the road, and I think people keep trying to find the best version of themselves and others, and you should know yourself enough to know the best version of you is probably not as good as you'd like.  the best version of life is probably not as good as you'd like. 

I know all about that.  I have lived it.  I believed it, and in my worst days many years ago, I was willing to believe every bad thing about myself.  There were so many bad days, but I was led on a horrible journey.  One in which I knew the craziness of it, and it is the absolute unimaginable circumstances of it that made it a solo journey. 

Of all the things I wanted I didn't want to be solo.  I wanted someone I could see, and get answers from.  Yet I went on, with very little hope.  More despair every day than anything else.  I found the answers, but they were not mine to take.  The path still had to be given me.  I received a blessing one night, and it sure didn't lead to a very good life for a while.  Actually most of the years were not very good to be honest.   Life kinda is like that. 

The blessing coincided with riches and wealth elsewhere, and through much suffering I actually made it somewhere.  Here to where I am now.  I have been preaching trust for a long time, but you all, except maybe Jen H. are having problems.  Trust was the best quid pro quo, and well, I guess it is hard. 

The thing about life, and the thing about the journeys is we all fail.  There is no right you have done, and no great thing you have done really, but the power of forgiveness is the most important thing, and you don't really have a feeling of remorse yet, because, your life is still about you. 

The one you should trust most has not been unfaithful.  You have, because you don't believe.  You know the outcome of that right??  

So, on we go.  Still a long way to go. 

I am still here, and I will help the very little I can.  What can I do offer support when times are tough??   Keep you walking when you feel broken.  Say you are important when you might not feel it.  I also will kick you in the butt if you think you are all that probably. 

Not much else I can do I don't think.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  time for a run, and some work, and a good weather Saturday.  Luckily I am not tired. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: