Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why Me?? Why You???

Good Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I didn't sleep all that good last night, so I may be a bit tired today, but I got a lot of sleep the night before so it shouldn't be a big deal.  The title of my blog may have you thinking??  Why me??  That is too big a question to answer really, and as far as I am concerned there really is nt reason at all. Like I say, just cuz. 

I don't think much of it to be honest, and never really wanted to know the answer.  I didn't care.  I had a lot of other things to worry about, and I have been made in such a way that it isn't a big deal, unless you kind of get a glimpse of the magnitude of it. 

Why you??  no reason, and that probably is a thing hard to accept.  People like us for different reasons huh??  We have to do something special right??? There really is no reason it is just how it goes. 

Does anyone even remember how this started??   My life and my goals were sure a lot different a long time ago huh??  What changed??  The end of the Journey.  Nothing really mattered anymore.  For the 2nd time in my life I was willing to forego my life, and actually after the Journey I was with the strength given, willing to be the worst of the worst, and all the bad that entails. 

"If that is your will I will do it." 

It was a necessary step for me, and it was part of the plan for me.  Things were going bad, and I would re-read my blog it would judge me, and I was scared, and bad things were happening, and the Journey gets deleted, but I overcame with help, and the wait started right away. 

This thing has gone on and on, and as most of the things I went through, I had absolutely no idea things would be the way they were.  A lot of things I had to figure out why after the fact, and the answers were given me. 

There is still tough stuff to do.  A long ways to go in a manner of speaking.  Whatever your desires, and things you want to accomplish really get you zero points.  All points really come from your will, not mine, and who knows the struggles we will have?? 

This definitely isn't an easy path.  It is the correct one.  Like I said before you are being steered in a certain direction.  Maybe there is a tendency to try to hold onto this or that.  Maybe if I do this I will feel better.  Maybe if I do this.  Maybe if I yell this to the World. 

I don't know, the direction we go is a hard one.  Trust it leads in a good way, and be strong about hard things you may have to look at, and trust you will have support when you do the tough things that need to be done. 

The World will judge you, it is how it is, but the answer lies in the race of life is not won without support, and that is what we do. 

I know we want to show our "good" side, and that amounts to nothing.  Strength is respected, and it is a good thing. 

Anyway, it is a little after 3:00.  We are supposed to be mid 50's and sunny today.  Lisa wants to do yard work today, but the Sox play at 2:00.  :)  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. The Sox took the first two games against KC, and that is good considering we went 6-12 last year against them. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya"All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya  cya  cya    :D      :D  

No comments: