Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Have To Rush This One.

Good Morning all.  Where does the time go??  I thought I was up really early.  I mean time to get a run in before work early, and it is already 3:15.  It is raining, so I will drive to work, but I still want to get a run in . 

So anyway, I was kinda thinking about my post yesterday.  I am different'ish when I write my stuff early in the morning.  I mean, yesterday I was just pissed off.  That happens, and I threw some Shit down.  I felt better after.  I feel good today too. 

I am the way I am now if I am angry, etc...  I have to get the SHIT out.  How much anger do people hang onto to be politically correct, and perceived nice, etc...  ??  Anger is a true emotion, and maybe one we many times try to hide.  hiding true emotions is unhealthy.  That whole Sparta thinking is unhealthy. 

That is why women are the stronger sex.  Stronger doesn't mean being able to lift the most weights.  Stronger means being more open, and more honest. 

"Should be"   "should Do"  and crap like that is some of the biggest poisonous Bullshit ever. 

Life and everything around us is a busy busy busy place where the pressure is soooo  much to look and be a certain way. 

So what does that mean??   That means I am going to get all wet.  I am going to run the Hopester. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  This should be an interesting run.  A little lightning,  maybe some thunder...

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: