Monday, April 22, 2013

I Sometimes Get Irritated...

That is for sure.  I don't really have a filter either.  I say whatever comes to mind, and when I wake up the next day I don't care.  Whatever I do, and whatever I say, I wake up the next day to another day. 

So Anyway, I had a pretty good weekend I'd have to say.  Lisa and I made a makeshift fence to keep Hope from jumping at our neighbors fence.  I got a lot of laundry done yesterday.  Most of it, and folded too.  I decided to not run this weekend, and not until Tuesday, because I have been having some knee pain. 

Knee pain is new to me, and unexpected, so I am resting.  I am up early today, and I will have time to take Hope for a walk before work. 

My goals for Monday, get to 1:00, and the rest of the day is mine.  I'll go shopping, and not sure what we'll do.  I think it is supposed to be pretty nice today.  Mid 60's.  Maybe I'll sit outside and have some wine. 

Who knows?? 

I'll probably do the wine thing regardless.   ;)


This is a dumb blog update, but whatever. 

cya. 

No comments: