Friday, April 5, 2013

I Got Nothing...

Good Morning all.  How's it going?? Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have absolutely nothing to blog about today.  That doesn't always stop me, so I guess I'll go on.  I am going to get a cup of coffee, and I will brb...

So guess what??  Not a lot going on with me.  We did some stuff outside yesterday.  Me, poop scoop, and Lisa rake the flower gardens out.  I don't poop scoop hardly, so I just wanted to help out with that.  Why don't I??  Not sure.  It isn't that hard.  I cut the grass 100% of the time.  That is the excuse I use. 

So, I have said a lot of stuff on this here blog.  Who even has the time to read it??  One of the strange things about this  is people stop blogging a lot.  Why is that??  Is it hard to do?? Boring to do??  Other things more fun??    Just one of those weird things. 

I'll give you a summary of my life.  How it unfolds typically.  I wake up usually earlier than I need to.  We will say somewhere between 2:00 AM and 3:00 AM.  I work at 5:00.  I need to shower and get to work, and we'll say that takes less than an hour. 

I typically work 8 hours give or take.  So I will leave work between 1:00 and 2:00 typically.  So if I get up at 3:00, and work til 1:00 that is like getting up at 7:00 and working til 5:00.  I stay up til 8:00 usually, so I have roughly 7 hours to do what I want. 

I can run, and I can do stuff around the house, I can putz around, I can do anything. 

That is what it all comes down to for me huh??  and also what this blog is kinda like.  None of anything really matters.  Like I said before you get no points for anything.  All the things I can do, none of it matters.  It was as Solomon saw, eat drink, and be merry for that is your lot in life. 

There were things I had to do, and I didn't know any parts of my journey the things I would have to do.  Nothing at all.  Blind as a bat.  I was led in such a way where I suffered a great deal, and learned a great deal.  

Who knew I would do all these things and live this whole life, and end the Journey and start the wait.  Who knew this would go on so long?/  I still walk blindly except for the knowledge of the last thing I must do.   Hit the alligator 3 times on the head, and then Katrina and I can hug.   go figure. 

Soooooo long ago I knew this.  Crazy crazy crazy.  I wonder what people are waiting for.  That too is also kinda crazy.  You know what you gotta do, and you know the correct way, and you know it is important. 

You still have a lot to work out I guess.  It is a good thing I have a patient heart.  I have been given a lot, and I have given a lot.  Those who have been given a lot a lot is expected.  You too have also been given a lot.  A lot is expected from you. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  It is Friday, temps are starting to creep up a bit.  Spring is in the air'ish.   I should start running again soon, as I feel healthy again... at least til after my next run or two.   :)   HA HA

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: