Monday, April 15, 2013

Stay In Bed?? Blog???

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Today was a total decision day.  Should I stay in bed, or should I get up and do this thing??   I decided to get up. 

Not that I have anything to write about, but that never stopped me before. 

I had my lazy lazy Sunday yesterday.  I watched a lot of movies.  I watched like 4 netflix movies, and checked on the Sox online.  I then watched "Elektra"  Jennifer Garner is hot.  I also watched Sherlock Holmes II.   now that is a lazy day.  It was fun.   :)

I am not running 2 days in a row yet, but I did run in my dream last night, so I am going to count that as a real run to make it seem like I actually did something.   :)

So what else is going on?? 

Nothing. 

Want to know one of the things that bugs me kinda??   How you cannot understand me.  I am so way different.  It may seem weird how I am going through this life with absolutely no goals at all.  No name I want to make for myself.  Nothing I need to accomplish to feel I lived a life.  You wanna know why??

That is the plan.  That is the way I was led.  Really all this stuff was everything leading up to the end of the Journey, and how this wait thing has gone on.  All I needed to accomplish I accomplished at the end of the Journey, although it really wasn't me who did it.   At the right time the courage came, and I was overtaken by good to do and say the right things.   Same as right before the hospital all those years back.  I was overtaken by good to say and do the right things. 

Now I know it is hard to grasp that, and that is some of the invisible stuff.  All the stuff I suffered, and the good that was done for me was invisible.  For no eyes but my own, and one other. 

I know the desire is to hold onto your life, because you have got to see what you can do.  It is so little a thing, and your heart can be made where you see it is not that big of a deal, although it seems that way now. 

Can't you just look at the way I am and trust it is good?? 

Life is a pretty ugly thing.  Us people are not really that great.  Inside us all is  a bunch of imperfection, and we think mean things about people, and we wish mean things on people.  Some we don't even know.  

There is a way to a better way, and why do I pull so much??  Why do I write so much??   Well, I guess it is in my heart to be this way. 

I know the desire of the heart is to believe in this life, and this World, and find some kind of good, but you know what??   We get no points for any of the stuff we do.  The plans we have are endless, and lead nowhere. 

I know there is a lot of stuff to work out, and it is hard huh?? 

So anyway, here I am in this life.  Nothing really to accomplish, because that is how my heart is.  I really just want to get to know people better, but to open up ourselves in such a way opens us up for judgement.  That too is hard. 

Oh well,   that is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I think I feel pretty good for a Monday. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: