Monday, April 1, 2013

Lazy Sunday.

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing so so.  It is Monday, and I am up, so guess I will do this thing. 

Yesterday I was really lazy, or didn't do anything but watch movies and t.v.  A day like that isn't bad I don't think.  You cannot do it every day, but why not once in a while. 

Well, I made some coffee, so guess I'll get my cup. 

So a common theme with me is, not a lot is going on.  My life isn't exciting, and it isn't fabulous, not very interesting probably, AND this is the way it is supposed to be.  You would think a blessing means you are going to have this great life right??  So many exciting things will happen, and you will be rich, and do all the things you could think of. 

Well not really huh??  A blessing means you probably would do things that will generate great wealth somewhere else huh??  Not in this life.  A blessing would be whatever the Beatitudes say right??  Being content and comfortable with your life how it is. 

How can that be??  I am not how I would be if I haven't done the things I have done.  A life of suffering.  Suffering put upon me for whatever reason.  Things I couldn't tell anyone, because it was nutty sounding.  My path was hard, but it was necessary for me to learn the things I had to learn. 

I thought the wait was going to be over a few???  Thanksgivings ago??   I was surprised it wasn't, and it goes on.  The wait is still going because things have to be done.  Things you have to do.  The wait waits for people to stop being afraid of the truth in all of its unfabulous glory. 

Strength comes with trust.  Trust does not come with a feeling of strength, because deep down we are all weak, and imperfect, and afraid of what others may think of us.  We protect our selves with our shell we have made, and it isn't any protection really, because like I have said all is known. 

So the wait is here, and it goes on.  Life has some serious stuff to it, and it isn't always funny.  Remember 1000 years ago I wanted to be the fun guy, and felt pressure to be the fun guy, but life has other stuff too, and I did too.  Some people's shell may just be life is nothing but 1000 jokes/ day. 

I don't buy it. 

Life can be funny at times, but like I said it is other stuff too. 

So anyway that is that.  Baseball starts today.  What do I think of the Sox??  Sox will have to win this year with Pitching and Defense.  Tigers will have to win with Bashing and Starting Pitching.  Sox have Starters and a Bullpen, and Great Defense.  Maybe offensively some people can step up.  Do I think the Sox can beat the Tigers for the Division.  Yes, I think they can, but it won't be easy. 

So anyway today is work, and watch baseball.  :)  why not right??

Have a good day all.   :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I am not perfect, and I cannot be as I am now, and this is a hard little journey we are doing, but I have a promise all for good, which even sometimes I forget, but that is like a strength button for me.  I know many of you know my story, and don't be afraid.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the comments about trust.
I enjoy the truth and reality of yiur blog...i am that way too, I am REAL.

I SPEAK the truth, no white lies. My sister in law tells white lies, and my mom as well. For me, as well as the Buddhists, that is unacceptable.

life is challening.

Raising a child is too.

I am giving it my ALL, why the heck not?!

Too many people in life are fearful to spend time with their inner thoughts....and face them head on.
Too many people are "sheeple", believing in Big Pharma...can u believ ed it is a $34 billion industry??

Good to be thankful for the pets....and call me insensitive...but a dogs life I feel is quite importsnt and yes, I am the person stopling traffic 2 rescue a wandering dog.

My dear canine friend Lucy, And I were in each others presence last week, man....i miss her spirit....i have a new life, new in-laws (ugh, former in-laws are sooo sweet, similar values) a new dog, but yep I am still the same