Sunday, March 31, 2013

Been A While...

Good Morning, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I started writing a blog just a bit earlier, and it even bored me, so I deleted it.  I didn't want to read it, and I didn't want to write it. 

So, not a lot going on with me.  I haven't blogged lately, because I slept or stayed in bed til it was time to get ready for work.  Saturday I thought I was going to get up, but Jazz was dreaming, and kicking her legs gently in my back as she was dream running, and instead of getting up that just put me to sleep. 

So anyway like I said not a lot going on.  I have a lot of ideas of how life is, and how it takes shape, and much of the stuff we are ashamed, and maybe a lot of the stuff we don't want to show. 

All is seen anyway.  We cannot hide anything.  All your flaws and all your thoughts are seen.  What you want to show people is one thing, and Very little of life actually means anything.  We are on Earth to not be perfect.  No amount of work/effort/time/sacrifice... anything will get you to be the person you can be. 

I have said so many things in the past, and it falls on deaf ears, because in somehow someway we have got to be fabulous right??  Can we not make our selves that way?? 

There is so much to learn, and the answers are not what you think.  The answers are not what you can do, because let's face it, wouldn't you be better people if that was the case??  Wouldn't you be stronger people?? 

The fork in the road is I want want want to see how good I can make myself.  In this big old World I want to make my mark somehow.  Then the other that seems scary, and does it lead anywhere??  How can I trust??/  I need to make money, and I need a roof over my head, and I need this and that, and I want this and that. 

Trust...  Pretty hard stuff huh?? 

On a day like this why not think about the mark those 12 made.  They had hearts that believed, and trusted, and followed, and they were not perfect, and they made mistakes, but you don't know how much farther they went past after those 3 days.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Yesterday was a good day.  I worked, and got more stuff done than I though I could around the house. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please continue posting..as I do enjoy reading, & yea, I too try sooo damn hard everyday to "better myself", figuring out how semantics and tone as well as content of my conversation....Affects the ONE GUY I am making history with......(that is my year old, just walking, son)
I am sooo committed to creatjng a small person with compassion in his,heart, a trueness of his,soul, and an ability to gracefully step away from naysayers.....as in the end , we,are what we are...and I say, screw the damn sheeple that cannot think with their own brain.