Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Weather Is Exciting This Time Of Year...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  Well,  I guess things could be better, but you know life always has a bit of stress in it.  For the record I am going to have a cup of coffee today.  Mark it in your spreadsheets.    ;)  

We sorta lucked out with the weather again.  I was hearing as much as 4 inches or so possible, and we got like 1 inch. 

So as this thing goes on I realize, I am getting interested in less and less stuff.  I want to do my job, and this time of  year gets a bit overwhelming, because there is so much to do, and who can do it all??  I'd like to do some stuff around the house this year, but when it warms up.  I have almost no motivation when it is like Winter out.  How much can you really do?? 

I am not sure how much of not being a lazy ass after work I will be.  Probably some days good, and some days lazy ass is my guess.  This week has been a lot of lazy ass after work.  Yesterday we got our taxes done, and picked up our junker from the Automotive place we ALWAYS bring it to. 

I owe more back taxes than I thought.   ooops.    It turns out the lady who does my taxes does too.   :)   They live in a nice area with a nice house, so doubt they are hurting any.  They are moving too.  They have two offers on their house.   I wonder if it is a kids are out of the house let's move type thing. 

So what is the future??  Where do we go from here??   Who knows.  This thing has been going for a while, and I was a pretty strong person, and I don't know what this year holds.   I can almost see the little old me these days.   I am not a winner.  I am really not all that talented in anything, I can tell.  In this big old World out there I want to accomplish nothing.  I don't want my name on any plaque, or be fabulous in any way. 

I guess I know my place.  It is little old me in this big old World.  On my own I am of zero value, but my Journey, and my life was not being on my own.  I had to be looked after, and I had to have the paths laid before me, because that is the only way.  This life I have been through much.  So many things I went through I would not have chosen to do. 

I am here though.  I wake up and do this early morning thing, and our hearts are all wrong.  Our view of us is bigger than it should be.  We are not as good as we think we are.  The World holds no answers for you.  You follow any path this World can show you, and it leads to a dead end.  The logic don't match up.  This is not a very well thought up place. 

Everyone has always had their own agendas.  No matter what our agendas are a lot about us.  This is where the story is supposed to be different.  Can you give up your "agenda"   whatever that may be?  

It is such a hard thing, but the logic ain't bad is it??  The fear is though huh??  What would I have to give up?? 

Trust, fear, weakness, humility.  It seems we need to get to know these things before we can find strength. 

Who wants it??   Who wants to not be all that fabulous in people's eyes?? 

So you see why there was only one who was able to overcome all.  You see how hard it is. 

So so soooooo much to do. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a  Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D

No comments: