Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Plans We Make...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  We got zero snow from the storm which is awesome.  Mild temps as far as the eye can see, so all is good here.  I got a little run in yesterday, and no worse for the wear.  Is that the saying??   I'll bike today.

I know this blog has been doing its thing for a long long while.  Some listen, some believe, and some wonder.   This blog is all about the plans we make though isn't it??  That is the turn in a nutshell.  I know we have plans we have thought up, and we looked out to see what the best stuff is, and we do our best with the little plans we can make.  What if there is another plan.  One we don't make.  One where we trust the maker of this plan to come up with the best idea for us.

That is the stuff you have to work out I guess.  I have been saying stuff for a long time, and it seems like I am running in place.  Maybe you are running out of ideas too.  On how to be good, and how to be happy, and what is the best life.  Am I going to be doing the same ole same ole forever.  Is there anything better??  Is this really life???   This is it??  Stressing about the same old shit day after day.  Bills, retirement, do I have enough money to not stress??  Well, there isn't enough money in the World to not stress.  I mean there is probably some rich dudes in the Holy Roman Empire who one day woke up poor.  Currencies are fragile things too.  Not in a day over day thing, but as a year over year thing, and don't most currencies seem fragile these days??

What do you put your trust and faith in??

I know what you want to say, but I know the truth.  It is written all over you.  Everything BUT...

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Another Big Game in the Big 10 last night I see.  Indiana loses to jumble things up again.   I love it.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: