Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Title For The Ages...

Sometimes when I am just thinking on and on and on about a title for my blog entry, I just eventually throw some crap down and move on. 

What is the purpose of my blog??  or blogs for that matter.   I did not know really why I have been doing what I have been doing, but I do know now.  It serves a purpose somehow.  It is important'ish in a way. 

Does this blog make people feel uncomfortable??  Perhaps...   I remember a long time ago when I said it would take courage to read this blog.  Why I don't know.  This seems so easy for me... now.   I remember long ago though when I did not want people to know I did this, and what I was writing.  Why??   There is stuff in my life that is not all glamorous and stuff. 

I went through some things that were not of my own choosing.  I mean really life is kinda like that.  We don't hold all the cards do we??   I have been saying kinda let go of yourself in ways, and let someone else show you what other cards there are.   Ones you don't know about, and stuff like that.  They are good cards, but you don't know of them.  You don't know how to get them, and without help you would never be able to see them.   These cards however are the winning hand. 

I know this blog serves some kind of purpose, but exactly what etc... I don't really know.  I know we have a job to do, and we have barely yet begun.  I hope for easy days as far as this thing goes, but many times it is easier to hide. 

A blog is a mirror of your life, and it is like the picture of the pretty lady/ugly lady.   We always want to see the pretty lady, and show the pretty lady, but the ugly lady still is there, and that is probably something you want to hide, but it is impossible, because she is there, and she will find a way to show herself somehow.  

I think that is the direction we go.  To show both sides of us. 

Well, anyway.   I bought a pair of reading glasses yesterday.   :)    I have good vision, but sometimes close up is getting a bit harder.  Also I am going to run to work tomorrow.  I think I am getting healthy'ish.  Always waiting to pull a couple weeks in a row of 2-3 milers pain free, and then who knows??   Maybe I can have a good Summer of running again. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   made home made pizza last night which was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!    :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: