Saturday, March 9, 2013

Same Time Same Place???

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  As I look back to last year, I remember I was training for the Lansing Marathon.  I was about to go on my 2nd 20 miler, and around 4-5 miles into it I stopped, and walked home.  That feeling where the runner realizes he/she is injured. 

Story of my life lately really, but what can you do??  I remember last year as being a really good year though.  Why??  I worked on Saturdays instead of running, and it was fun.  It was good money, and it is not a bad way to start off a weekend.  I look back with fond memories of last year, although I did nothing of significance running. 

Here we are again.  Will this year be a duplicate of last year??  My running is starting at basically ground zero right now.  Trying to do a every other day for a few miles.  Our busy season is coming very quickly, and as it happens there is a lot to do today at work, so I got the okay to come in to work today.  WOOOO   HOOOOOO!!!

I noticed an uptick in the amount of trucks we were getting in this week, so we will be busy.  There is plenty to do, and will be for.... hmmmm.... through September??  So that is good news. 

In all actuality I was day dreaming yesterday of warm weather runs, and getting back in to the swing of things.  As someone who learns from injuries, I am a total come back with 2 and 3 milers instead of anything more.  A couple good weeks, and you can pretty much get back into the 6+ milers.  I am hoping to string together a good week coming up with no setbacks.  We shall see. 

Other than that not much going on. 

I am up early, doing this thing here, and I get to work today. 

What can be better??  

I know I know, I am a crazy dude.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  time for coffee.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: