Friday, March 1, 2013

Where Did The Week Go??

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  A lot has happened this week, so perhaps a look back. 

Lisa was sick pretty much all week.  It went from, well I hope it is just a 24 hour thing, to a we have to go to the Doctor to get a note, so she doesn't lose her job for being sick.  The Doctor thing worked out pretty well, because the Nurse Practitioner told her to take another day off, because of not eating, and that really turned into several days off.  She has a funeral to go to today, and she was scheduled off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so she gets plenty of days off.  She actually felt much much better yesterday.  She shopped and cooked dinner.  That is better.  Doing stuff, and eating.  So that is good. 

I was thinking this morning my Winter was pretty much nothing for training.  My leg still bugs me too, so I have no plans on anything as far as that is concerned.  This blog has always used running as a disguise anyway.  It was always about other stuff anyway.   :)

We had our anniversary.  We fucked that up as usual.  I blame Lisa this year, because she said our Anniversary was the 28th, and I was like??   hmmmm.   Wasn't it the 27th??   It turns out I was right, it was the 27th.  She was like, "Why am I such a guy about that??"   HA HA. 

So we have hit March.  Winter is over, because we may get snow, but we are a lot closer to warmer temps. than colder temps. so that is good. 

My life is wide open.  No huge plans of anything yet.  I am thinking this will be the Summer of work, and House work.  A little turn in life, which is always easy for me.  It is the way I have been led.  It was my path laid before me.  The freedom to do as I choose, and be who I am. 

From that day many Summers ago where I could not go on, to being guided with a much better heart than I could make myself. 

We have soooo very very far to go.  Yesterday knocked it out of the park.  I hope you realize the importance of what I have been saying.  It is not within your power to grab all the good things life has to offer.  In your mind you try and grab the best things you can think of, but that isn't the best stuff. 

What I say also means stuff to me too.  I have a thing to do, and I know I have been led in such a way, that I would be able to give up all that is me. 

Sooooooo,  We'll see how this goes.  I think you can tell this year is much different than other ones. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  No big projects this weekend, but big cleaning.  Think, Spring cleaning... at least on the inside.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: