Sunday, March 3, 2013

Some Days I Really Have Nothing...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I usually am a lot better if I have something to write about, and well,   I don't. 

That doesn't always stop me, but today it may.  This may be one of those posts where I start writing and say screw it, and put it down. 

That does happen. 

I keep looking, and thinking of how far we have to go, and what are the things you place the most importance in your life?? 

Life is nothing short of constant failure.  All you are supposed to be you cannot be, at least as it is written.  All you want to be you aren't.  You would like to be free of the this tangled mess of life.  Just to have the freedom to be who you are.  You cannot, because you know the World "thinks" you should be a certain way.  You should dress a certain way, act a certain way, say please and thank you, and all that other crap.  All the crap you get zero points for. 

A passing grade by Society at the end of the day gets you squat.  being successful in your job whatever that means doesn't mean squat.  There is a big old World out there, and your mind can think of all kinds of things to do, and you get zero points for any of it.  The greatest gifts in the World are just that gifts.  Gifts aren't being blessed with some kind of cardiovascular system.  That too doesn't mean squat. 

Gifts are things like my last couple posts, of which I have had many.  Reproof is a necessity if you plan on going on the right path.  You don't know the answers and you don't know the way.  A little turn, and all is done for you.  You will feel the things though, and you will go through all you need to go through and feel all of it. 

It is tough'ish, but not horrible. 

How it helps you having someone on the other side I do not know.  It must in some ways.  All my things were done solo.  Not seeing anyone or anything to give me help.  All the things I went through were hidden.  Away from anyone's sight.  I couldn't even begin to tell you. 

I have known for a long time life is pretty stupid.  Filled with all kinds of stupid pointless things.  I have had interests and hobbies, and those kept me interested.  I still knew they didn't mean anything.  You all have lived a life, and so far you have zero points.  You haven't done anything yet in life, and if you continue on you will end with zero points. 

The Journey starts with fear and doubt, and it builds strength.  Everything is easy for the one in charge, and he makes your path hard, because to overcome all is not easy.  You have to know how very little you can do, but learn how very much you can do with help. 

It is a humbling ride, because we on our own are worth so very little.  A lesson in life. 

Be prepared to take your fabulous robes off, because they aren't real. 

You want real, because that is one of the good things. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  You know cleaning Marathons are hard.  You never get all you want to get done.  I wish I worked at it every day, but after work, I am lazy.   mostly.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: